SAACI Code of Conduct
Members are obliged to accept and abide by the SAACI Code of Conduct.
- Approach all meetings in accordance with the highest ethical standards of professional and personal conduct.
- Negotiate all agreements in good faith respecting the rights of all parties involved.
- Respect the policies and regulations of those organisations with whom I deal.
- Participate and encourage others to participate in continuing education, endeavours and opportunities related to the Conference Industry.
- Refrain from activities that will cause damage or discredit to myself, my organisation or profession.
- Seek opportunities to increase public understanding and awareness of the Conference Industry.
- Not use my position for personal gain or benefit to the detriment or disadvantage of my organisation and to advise my organisation of any circumstances that may appear to constitute a conflict of interest.
- Further the mission and stated objectives of the Southern African Association for the Conference Industry.
- If a complaint is received against myself or my company I accept that SAACI may decide to mediate. If the results indicate that I am in breach of my Code of Conduct I accept that SAACI has the right to terminate my membership.